Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Talk-Party on iTunes
Aug 14 '13
Breaking Bad Predictions
- Immediately following their confrontation Hank shakes Walt’s hand and says “Hey, you’re family. I got your back, buddy”
- Walt tells everyone he’s sorry and goes back to teaching chemistry.
- Jesse calls his parents. All is forgiven.
- Jane remains dead.
- With “Blue Sky” off the streets meth remains very popular.
- Lydia quits the business. Her nerves are calmed. She buys a pair of regular-sized sunglasses.
- Los Pollos Hermanos announces a breakfast menu. Walt Jr. rejoices.
- The IRS feels sorry for Ted and dismisses the case.
- Badger and Skinny Pete get really high.
- Skyler and Walt renew their vows and get remarried.
- Gale’s karaoke video goes viral.
- The 167 passengers of flight 515 remain dead.
- Saul Goodman gets a reality show on TLC called “Criminal Lawyer: It’s All Good, Man”
- The gang that wanted the Methlamine says “oh, well” and moves on.
- Kaylee Ehrmantraut doesn’t get a birthday card from grandpa.
- Walt and Jesse buy an RV and start camping on the weekends.
- That rich guy whose car Walt randomly blew up in Season 1 buys a new one.
- Drew Sharp remains dead.
- Walt turns 53. At the party he has a few drinks but not too much.
- Hydrochloric acid sales go down.